Daily Grind - Mojo Monday Card

After a bit of a break for the holidays and reorganizing my studio, I am back to the blogosphere with a happy card for a friend of mine who I'll be meeting for coffee tomorrow.

It's been a while since I've done a Mojo Monday card, so this morning I thought I'd get back to it. Here's this week's sketch...




I just knew when I saw this "Daily Grind" stamp set from Market Street Stamps via Eclectic Paperie, I simply had to have it. I'm a bit of a coffee collector and although my obsession for coffee stamps in particular is probably a bit abnormal, it makes me super happy when I make a yummy card like this one.



Here are a few close-ups of the details...




I just love these Latte Buttons.




Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. That's a cute card, but now I have the urge to spend my starbucks gift card on a yummy cup of java!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love this java card! Every little detail is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Annette! Blue and brown is pretty much my favourite combination, and I'm a Java Junkie too - so it couldn't be better!! Happy New Year to you too... hope 2013 brings you all you hope for!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com