Artiste cartridge and Avonlea

All week I'm posting creations with Close To My Heart's new Artiste Cricut cartridge and newest paper lines. Today's feature is the beautiful Avonlea paper packet and artwork created by fellow consultant DiAnn Denson who helped with my open house samples this season.


The cute little purse on the left is from page 41 in the Artiste booklet cut at 5 inches, and the card on the right is from page 59 and is no ordinary card cut, as you'll see in a minute.




So many great little Cricut cuts on this one.
Butterfly: pg. 58, 1 1/4"
Flowers: pg. 54, several sizes
Thank You: pg. 65, 1 1/4"
Leaves: pg. 54, 3/4"




This gift card holder is going to be a favorite of mine this season since I love to give gift cards during the holidays. The Artiste cut for this one is on page 59 cut at 3 1/2". 




The large stamped frame in the background is from the stamp set "Perfect Fit - Frames." All four images in this versatile stamp set have coordinating cuts on the Artiste cartridge. 
The flowers are from pg. 73 in various sizes and layered.
Leaves, pg. 54
Thank You, pg. 65




The Artiste cartridge sells as a bundle from Close To My Heart for $99 retail.  
Here's what you get in the bundle...

The cartridge comes with the standard Cricut booklet plus a bonus booklet showing assembly of many of the 3D items, which this cartridge is full of. Also included are three D-sized stamp sets for all occasions plus three sheets of chipboard shapes. Both the stamps and the chipboard shapes coordinate with Artiste cuts which makes your paper crafting that much faster and easier!


You can order your Artiste Cricut bundle here along with all the products featured on today's blog post.


Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you tomorrow!






Comments

  1. Annette, that purse is to die for! I love the beautiful flowers on all of your work. Lots of wow factor for your open house. I'm glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, that purse is to die for! I love the beautiful flowers on all of your work. Lots of wow factor for your open house. I'm glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com