June Kit of the Month

My Kit of the Month for June is called "Footloose" and is perfect for those summer outings, tropical vacations, or summer camps. Check out the four pages in this fun and easy kit below.


Utilizing some of Close To My Heart's Footloose paper pack and Complements, these pages came together in a snap. To give added texture and interest, I created a background treatment by simply wadding up a piece of plastic wrap, pressing it into a Sweet Leaf stamp pad, then pouncing it here and there on the four Sweet Leaf card stock bases.


Here are a few close-ups of the details and those great chipboard complements. 







Here I even used the leftover portion from the Complements chipboard sheet (that I would normally discard) to make additional waves on the 3rd and 4th pages.


This is the final month of my open purchase 
option for my Kit of the Month for only $16. 

Starting in July, my Kit of the Month program will become my Kit of the Month Club. Each club member signs on for 12 months and receives the same great kit I've always offered, PLUS added embellishment! Monthly kits will cost $20 (plus shipping where applicable) and always include color photos, cutting directions, and all supplies needed to complete the kit. 

E-mail me if you would like to join or have any questions. Members can hop in at any time and commit to a 12-month cycle. The price of your kit will not increase during your cycle. Kits will be shipped the first week of each month.


Get your Footloose kit today right here!






Comments