Cookies & Graphic 45 mini


By now, ambitious and creative bloggers are already moving on to Valentine's ideas. I wish I were that ahead of the game, but I'm still in the Christmas spirit and enjoying a few relaxed days with my family. As promised yesterday, I wanted to share our gingerbread cookies my daughter and I made this year. It's a tradition for us, and Jamie is at the age where she is really helpful and very good at her own artwork with icing.

Along with gingerbread, we made some shortbread cookies and Jamie decided to decorate a few of those herself. In the teenage spirit of things, of course. Let's see how good you are at identifying these images...




If you haven't a clue - quick! go grab a teenager and see if they know. I'll reveal who they are at the end of this post.





Here are all the cookies we did this year. Minus a few that were sampled, of course.




These are about 4-inches tall. Good size for giving away as gifts, wrapped up pretty in a cello bag tied with holiday ribbon.





Anyone who really knows me, knows that I have quite the collection of cookie cutters and this house was one I found last year and was thrilled. It's so much fun to decorate.




My friend Lisa and I agreed to exchange a handmade gift this year, so I created a mini album from Graphic 45's Christmas Emporium paper line and chipboard. I added some Tim Holtz goodness and some other miscellaneous embellishments. So here are all the other views without explanation.

 Enjoy and have a wonderful Christmas wherever you are!























And now for the answer to the names of those faces on those cookies above...

From left to right: The Troll Face, Me Gusta Face, and The Awesome Face.

(These are all popular internet images called "memes.")


Merry Christmas!







Comments

  1. As always, I love seeing all that you create! Just lovely.....and nope, don't have a clue who the faces are???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. I love the cookies and the mini. Love the ornaments on the tree-Perfect! See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see my name! I am somebody now!! ;) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas...i love the cookies. Reminds me of the year I thought all my co-workers should have gingerbread families and was up until 3:00 am! Yikes. Your cookies are just as lovely as all your other art work. It's been fun following your blog. Best wishes for a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cookies are just as lovely as all other your art work!!!!


    plastic card printing
    plastic card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com