12 Tags of Christmas TAG 6

I got such a late start today on my tag, so this post will be super quick. (Biggest Loser is coming on!)


Here's Tim's Tag #6...


Be sure to check out Tim's blog to see how he put this fun tag together. Although it's hard to see in this photo, this tag has the feel of a vintage embossed metal Christmas tin.


I have to admit, this one was a challenge for me because I didn't have the same texture fade that Tim used. Usually I can make do, but his texture fade worked so well due to the rectangular divisions between images. The embossed and colored metal technique is beyond cool, so it was worth the effort of trying.


Here's what I came up with...






It sure was scary when I put that paint onto the metal. It made me think, "What the heck is this going to look like?" But Tim said to trust him and keep going, so I did.




I like how it looks on the tree with all the other ornaments.


Well, back to the TV. Thanks for stopping by and checking me out. See you tomorrow!




Comments

  1. Shh! Don't tell Tim - but I like yours better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, I am having so much fun picking yours from the bunch. As always yours is spectacular as an ornament. I'm so glad you are such a Tim fan or I would have totally missed it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Karen--I like yours much better! Tim's may well be fabulous in person, but yours looks fabulous even in the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com