Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas is almost here!

I'm not alone, I'm sure, in the excitement and frenzy that is about to begin tomorrow, Dec. 1st when Tim Holtz begins his famous 12 Tags of Christmas.

If you've never heard of this before, I ask you "Where have you been?" This is the time of year when Tim creates one fantastic Christmas tag per day and shares it with us on his blog. We learn new techniques, he shares some videos, we get nice close-up step-by-step photos of every lovely detail, and we can create our own easily at home with supplies we have. Just take a look at his blog, go the left hand column and you can view his tags back to 2007.

I have participated in his 12 tags two years now. Just for fun, let's take a look at my banner I did last year (I opted for this instead of tags).




Here's a quick video and if you want to see each tag's details a little closer you can always go back to my December posts in 2010. Thanks for stopping by and keep watch because I'll be posting my creations each day as I finish them.



12 Tags of Christmas Banner from Annette Green on Vimeo.

Comments

  1. Annette, What a treat! These are beautiful. I'm so glad you shared a video of them. It was especially wonderful to see each one up close to fully appreciate all the little details. I'm really impressed, friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I shared the video on my facebook page because so many people say "yeah, those tags are nice, but what do you do with them?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I'm pretty excited too! LOL Thanks for sharing your banner in such a delightful way. Enjoyed the music and love the idea of a banner instead of tags!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com