New Products Feature - "'Wonderland'"

Wow, I don't know where the day has gone. It's already the afternoon!

Today's new product feature is Close To My Heart's Wonderland paper pack. Be sure to check out all the beautiful papers in this pack at that link because my layout only showcases half of it.

Here's my layout, based on the "Backstage" pattern from the Magic book, page 28. (Be sure to click on the image to see it much bigger and in more detail.)



Although it's not snowy here in Florida, I love this color scheme and the snowflake prints so much, I'll be using these pages for my Christmas photos this year, snow or no snow. I should mention that Amethyst (light purple) card stock is not included in the Wonderland paper pack, but I felt like it really belonged so I added one sheet to my club pages. The large swirly cut on the left page is from the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge on page 31 in the booklet, cut at 10 1/2 inches. I used the inside of the cut only.


Let's take a closer look at the paper details for a second...


I have a thing for words, and I LOVE to work some words into a background, whether through stamping or in the paper. The text contains a mélange of phrases having to do with snow, Santa, children and such. And check out the bling! Those big sparklies are actually bling buttons with two holes in each. I opted for not threading anything through them on this layout. (I think I was getting sleepy.) These are part of our new Bling Assortment embellishments. You'll see in the next few photos that this embellishment pack also contains pretty stick pins too.




I was working on this layout late into the evening and discovered that I didn't have any White Daisy grosgrain ribbon, so instead I had to use some satin I had in my stash. (Still pretty though.) The pewter ribbon slide is from the new Foundry Metal Accessories Ribbon Slides collection. 12 slides, 2 each of 6 designs. Another one is pictured below.





The J and the Y on the right page is also from the Art Philosophy cartridge, as is the snowflake for the O, all cut at 2 inches. I lightly sanded the card stock for a snowy look.




The cute stockings are a sneak peak into the October Stamp of the Month called "Holiday Magic" which I stamped with Crystal Blue ink and embellished with Silver Glitz Glitter Gel.




Thanks for hanging in there today. Stay tuned tomorrow for the next new product feature: 
the beautiful Sonoma paper pack and more Cricut cuts! 

Have a great afternoon.


Comments

  1. So pretty. Love all the detail! You are a constant inspiration Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so pretty. Just got my Art Philosophy and didn't know it could do that. Thanks for sharing and for such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Layout! Great Inspiration for my favorite PP this catalogue.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com