New Products Feature - "Mischief"

Wow, bloggers, I think this is the longest I've gone without posting. I do apologize. Last week was all about preparing artwork for my Autumn/Winter Idea Book Open House. This week I'll be making up for my absence by posting something new every single day.

First off is one of Close To My Heart's new paper packs called "Mischief." Let me begin by saying a huge Thank You to CTMH for finally giving us real Halloween papers. Yay! These are so fun to create with.



This two-page layout starts from a pattern in the Magic book called "Crystal Ball" (which is pretty cool in itself) but if you look at the pattern then my layout you would see how you can spin a completely different look from a "cute" pattern into this wickedly wonderful Halloween spread. (be sure to click on the image to get a close-up view.)



Now let's examine the details...



I think this is my all-time favorite new product in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book. "Midnight Felt Shapes." These are completely awesome! Sticky-back black felt Halloween images. Just love 'em! I will likely add some sparkle gems to the dangly things on this candelabra.






With the help of the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, I was able to make this intricate large cut out of black card stock and the photo area from Desert Sand card stock. That pewter ribbon slide comes from our new Pewter Mini Medley.





The Pewter Mini Medley accents have these great photo corners in the pack which are peel-and-stick. So easy!




I love popping up the pewter accents with foam tape to add dimension. The black intricate cut here is also from the Art Philosophy cartridge. The crow is from the new "All Hallows Eve" stamp set. Another one of my favorites.




These great labels are cut from the pattern paper in the Mischief paper pack. I popped up a few with foam tape for a layered effect. Be sure to click on the link and check out all the papers in this terrific pack.




And finally, another one of the Midnight Felt Shapes. This spooky tree and the flying crow. If you clicked on the link above for the felt shapes, you only got a sampling of all the images in this pack. There's also a spooky, wrought iron fence and a large standing crow, plus duplicates of the ovals and corner shapes. Ten pieces in all.


Stay tuned for tomorrow's post which will showcase the new Roxie papers and embellishments that coordinate with them. And, of course, more cuts from the Art Philosophy cartridge!

Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your Monday.



Comments

  1. A piece of artwork like that deserves some love. Breathtaking! Love it. I like how you changed up the photo spots a bit on the right page to incorporate more scenery. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL!!!!! I can't wait to start scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com