April's Kit of the Month - "Lucky"

My kit of the month for April starts with a Lucky Level 1 scrapbooking kit. To view the basic contents of this great level 1 kit, go here. My kits include color photos of the layouts, cutting directions, and tips sheet for assembling the pages.

Each month I put together a Level 1 kit in my own design, utilizing what's in this kit to show you how easy and fast it comes together and how great it can look. The only thing I add to the layouts is ink-distressing and some foam tape to pop up elements. Here is what the April Kit of the Month "Lucky" looks like. (To get a closer look simply click on the image.)



If you've ever purchased a Level 1 kit from your Close To My Heart consultant, you already know that on the back of the My Stickease® sheets, there are visuals of page layouts that CTMH has designed. So whether you purchase my all-inclusive kit (with photos, directions, and tips) or you simply purchase a Level 1 kit from your consultant, you will get some inspiration!

To purchase my April Kit of the Month for $17 which includes U.S. shipping, click the PayPay button below. Or contact me directly and I'll get your kit to you personally. (Locals pay $13.)


















Comments