I have been itching to create Valentine's cards and just couldn't wait for the new stamps and paper to come, so I pulled out all the 2010 stuff I had and got busy. This was an exercise of frugality for me, since I would not allow myself to purchase anything new and to only use what I had in stock.
Check 'em out and let me know what you think.
I've got more in the works coming soon, including KITS that will be pre-stamped, pre-cut and complete with photos and tips for assembly. (just gotta figure out why that PayPay button isn't working for me...)
Here's a list of items I used on the cards above.
(all products are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise mentioned)
• Blush, Tulip, Colonial White, Baby Pink and Black cardstock
• Pattern Papers from: Silhouette, Perfect Day, That's Amore
• Stamps: Vintage Valentine, Struck by Love, You're Adored
• Embellishments: Holiday buttons, black button brads, chipboard heart, Cranberry ribbon, Pretty Pins, Crocheted Flowers, journaling ticket
• Other: border punch by Fiskars, butterfly punch by Martha Stewart Crafts, and key die & large heart die by QuicKutz, black lace ribbon from craft store, sparkle spritz by Tsukineko.