Paper Folding Technique Video

Finally, as promised! Many of you might be old pros at these paper folding techniques by now, but I know there are many of us out there that still haven't ventured too far into paper folding. Hopefully you'll learn something new in this video and even if you don't, I'd love to hear your comments. I got some excellent feedback the last time I posted a video and tried to incorporate many of the suggestions into making this one. (Little by little, I'm learning.)

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Great Job Annette!!! Pretty good without your camera girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great demonstration! I even learned a new way to keep the rossette down. I usually just glob hot glue on the back side, but I like the circle/glue dots tip. Hi Suki!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com