Wishing FALL were in the air here

Come on weather. Chill out already.

My house is decorated with the warm tones of fall. The leafy wreath is on the door. Scarecrow's outside.

The only thing messing with this pretty picture is the 90 degree temperatures. Ugh!

As a long-time Floridian I should be used to it by now, I know, but I seem to fight it every year. Yet I am determined to persevere! So I have designed this dual-Holiday workshop that should add some festivity to any mantlepiece. (Or in my case, the foyer table.)



This table-top display says "Thanks" on one side and "Joyful" on the other. It's created using the new Close To My Heart "Mix & Mingle" mini album. The pages of this mini album are both clear acrylic and white chipboard, thus the name Mix & Mingle. This album comes with pewter jump rings that help connect the pages. This display would be great to create vertically and hang on the wall. (An excellent idea one of my customer's had. Thanks Kristie!)

The papers for the "Thanks" side are from the Olivia Level 2 paper pack and the stamp set with all those fabulous leaves and acorns is "Many Thanks", and the beautiful pearl accents are the new Mocha Opaques. The "Joyful" side utilizes the new Mistletoe Level 2 paper pack, along with two stamp sets: "I Believe" and "A Timber." The letters are white chipboard from our soon-to-be-retired Dimensional Elements lowercase alphabet.

My workshop will be Sunday, October 17th from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Contact me if you'd like to join us. RSVP soon before space runs out!

Supplies Used:
• Z1334 Mix & Mingle mini album
• Z1048 Dimensional Elements simple alphabet, lowercase
• Z1333 Mocha Opaques
• X7128B Olivia Level 2 Paper Pack
• X7130B Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Pack
• D1371 Many Thanks stamp set
• A1110 A Timber stamp set
• C1427 I Believe stamp set

Comments

  1. GORGEOUS Annette! I might have to finally buckle and make one of these after seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea! I agree with Nancy, I might just have to do this now, especially since it can be pulled out year after year to be enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com