Autumn/Winter Open House


The brand new Autumn/Winter Idea Book is here! If you don't have yours yet, contact me and I'll get you one pronto. In the meantime, you can view the entire catalog online on my website.



This weekend, I held my annual Autumn/Winter Idea Book Open House on both Friday evening and Saturday. What a great turnout! Thank you to those who love Close To My Heart products so much that they took the time out of their busy day to drop by and see all the great new products, do two make-n-take projects donating a dollar each to Operation Smile, and took advantage of my Clearance Section.

Speaking of make-n-takes, here's a few happy faces having fun making theirs...


So many generous guests donated even more than the dollar toward Operation Smile. In total, I raised $42.37! Thank you so very much for that. I'm proud to be a part of this great organization that not only allows me to make direct donations such as these, but also contributes a portion of the proceeds of every single My Acrylix® stamp set to Operation Smile. Some of you might not have known that little tidbit.

My guests were treated to a free gift at the door, bottled water, a good old-fashioned box of Cracker Jack, and a FREE Idea Book. Guests that brought a friend NEW to Close To My Heart also received a special thank-you gift for both herself and her friend. 

Members of my two clubs: Cherish Club Scrapbooking and Cards & More Club were treated to an additional $50 mark-off on their Connections Club cards PLUS received a special golden raffle ticket for an exclusive prize. 

All other guests earned raffle tickets to use toward winning prizes when they accomplished certain things such as RSVPing, signing up for a class or kit, donating to Operation Smile, placing an order, etc.

So WHO WERE these winners, you ask?  

(drum roll please...)

Cherish Club winner of the new Black 12 x 12 Faux Leather Album is Dotti Peterson!

Cards & More winner of the new Mistletoe Creative Basics Collection and Tannenbaum stamp set is DiAnn Denson!

Raffle Winners from Friday night's drawing...

1. Cindy Wherry - "Just Be You" stamp set
2. Sharon Luttrell - "A Little Everything" stamp set
3. Nancy Deibner - Dimensional Elements "Flurry"
4. Linda McDaniel - "Dazzling Die-cuts" in Basic
5. Lori Heinssen - "Passages" Level 2 Stickers

And Saturday's winners...

1. Patty Rogers - "Dazzling Die-cuts" in White Daisy
2. Theresa Kroning - "A Paisley" stamp set
3. Dotti Peterson - Dimensional Elements "Flurry"
4. Colleen Yoh - "True Friends" stamp set
5. Charlene Crawford - "Veranda" Level 2 Stickers

Congrats to all the winners. I will deliver your winning item with your Open House order when it comes in, but if you'd like it sooner, just contact me and we'll take care of you.

Thanks again to everyone. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I'll be contacting you soon when your goodies arrive!

Comments

  1. All those goodies AND I win a raffle....how nice!
    You always do your events "up right". They are so much fun to attend. Thank you, thank you.
    Linda M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annette for another great open-house. You are so talented and so sharing of your love of crafting. Thank you for giving so much of yourself. I love the paper and stamp set I won. See you soon. Can't wait to see what you are doing for the Halloween workshop. Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Open House was great. Loved the make-n-takes. Congrats to the winners !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! A prize. Thank you for a nice event.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com