That Was Then, This is Now


Back from Scrapper's Dream Vacation and it was once again FAB-U-LOUS! Had a great time with the girls. Got lots of scrapbooking done, had some great food, and tons of laughs.

We had to take our now traditional pile-on-the-bed photo. (See previous post) This current photo was taken right after a shot of vodka and I'd say we're pretty well behaved.

Why we needed a shot of vodka at 10 a.m. when all we're doing all weekend is scrapbooking is beyond me. But hey, I never turn down liquor.


I fibbed and told the girls I wouldn't post this photo, but we were not ourselves and I can't account for anything I promised. What on earth are we doing at this moment, you ask?

Let's just say,  "What happens at SDV, stays at SDV."

At one point during the weekend, we could submit a layout for a prize. The top pick won $50 credit to shop all the vendors at SDV. So I thought "what the heck" and put this two-page layout on the entry table and won!


This layout contains all kinds of NEW goodies from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book coming out in just a few days. Magnifique papers, the new Mix & Mingle Mini Album, new Blue & Green Sparkles, new Miracle Irresistibles Chipboard, and the new Unity stamp set. If you come to my Open House this Friday or Saturday, you'll see this sample board plus a ton of new stuff coming out this fall.

                              

And just so you don't think that all we did was drink vodka all weekend, here is a photo to prove that I actually did scrapbook. I am almost up to date currently with all my family scrapbooking, so here in the photo I am working on the September Kit of the Month "Olivia." It's a beautiful new paper pack that everyone is sure to love.

Stay tuned for the upcoming Stamp of the Month Blog Hop, officially starting Sept. 1st.




Comments

  1. Cute pictures, glad you guys all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see vodka leaves you untrustworthy!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. O-M-G !!! I can't believe you posted that picture. But it was a FABulous weekend. I've been talking about it all week. Loved every moment. Can't wait for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com