Scrapper's Dream Vacation


Off we go again, our little foursome, to Disney's Contemporary Hotel and Scrapper's Dream Vacation. This was us last summer (as you can tell by my longer curly locks on the far right) In order from the left are my buddies Charmin (as in "don't squeeze the") Tiffany and Sherry and myself.

I'll be sure to get a new shot this year. It's going to be a fun-filled scrapbooking weekend for sure! And for me it's really the only time I get to truly scrapbook my own family's memories. I just save it all up and do it once a year at this event. It's perfect! We can scrap 24/7 if we want to, but don't usually make it very late. Last year we came down in our jammies and did a little late night cropping. After a few lemon drops that is...

So off to bed I go to be ready at the crack of dawn to hit the road to Orlando. Only an hour away, which is about how long I plan to nurse my Starbucks Americano. Watch for updates soon!

Comments

  1. Hope you have a great time, wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrap until the wee hours or beyond :-)
    Linda M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! What a fun way to get all caught up. So what did you buy with your 50.00?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com