It's a Triple Play!


Yesterday officially kicked off yet another fantastic Close To My Heart Constant Campaign: Triple Play in honor of National Stamping Month which runs through the end of September. This wonderful kit allows you to create three adorable mini albums that unfold and expand to show off your favorite photos and memories. And you can get this easy-to-follow kit for only $5 which I'll explain in a minute.

Aren't they super cute? I have already assembled mine and love them! I used the pink one for my Convention photos. I'll use the blue one for images of my husband and I, and I think I'll use the green one for photos of my pup Suki and my daughter Jamie.

Here's what comes in the kit...
1 - My Acrylix® "Love This" Stamp Set
4 - Exclusive Inks Mini Stamp Pads (Desert Sand, Hollyhock, Indian Corn Blue and Sunset)
9 - 4 x 12 Panels (3 each of 3 color schemes) to build the albums
3 - 6 x 12 die cut sheets (just pop 'em out and stamp them. No cutting!)
1 - 72" Length Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon
3 - Velcro Fasteners
1 - Fully instructional, easy to follow brochure

Here's how to get it...
1. You can buy it at full retail: $29.95
2. Purchase $25 in My Acrylix® stamp sets and get the Triple Play kit for just $15
3. Spend $40 on My Acrylix® stamp sets and get Triple Play for only $5
4. Host a home gathering with me with sales of at least $300 or more and get Triple Play for FREE!
5. Join my CTMH team as a consultant and get the kit FREE with your consultant kit.

Don't forget, my Fall/Winter Idea Book Open House is Sept. 3 and 4, so you can check out the Triple Play kit in person as well as all the new products for the season! (Watch for details soon.) Meanwhile, take advantage of this great promotion before it's gone!

Comments