December Day by Day Planner (part 1)


Welcome back! I've been having the best time these past few weeks preparing pages for my December Day-by-Day planner. Do you keep a daily style album for your December? It's such a rewarding and fun way to lead into the holidays. 

I'm featured over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today with lots more pages and a "Craft With Me" style video (which I have also embedded here, below) to give you lots and lots of inspiration if you're thinking of creating your own December Day-by-Day book this year.

Stay tuned for more pages coming soon, as I continue to make more. (It's the first thing I do when I get up in the morning, after breakfast and coffee, while it's still dark and quiet.) Most supplies are listed in links below, and will be updated once all the products are available. (Lots of new stuff coming!) 

Thanks for popping in today. Have a great day! (Note: as an affiliate, I get a small commission on products you purchase if you click on the links below.)


Comments