Organizing to Move

Slowly but surely, Paul and I are getting the house ready to sell. I'm knee-deep in going through my craft room (and the other rooms in the house that have occupied a lot of additional crafty stash) and Paul is painting the entire house. Every. Single. Room. (Ugh.) So I'm quite happy to do everything else that needs to be done to avoid painting.

Through all the prepping, planning, cleaning, sorting and discarding, I'm feeling the reality of our move and, to be honest, it's stressful. The one thing I find keeps me calm and sane through this process is crafting. Even if it's just a quick card or a few pages in my planner, I try to do something every day and it's truly helping!

Today, I'm sharing another page layout in my planner using all the fabulous Planner Essentials products from Elizabeth Craft Designs. As I've mentioned before, I'm keeping a special planner just for our move to Greenville, SC. Today's pages are featured on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog and as you'll see, they're starting to reveal my feelings about moving, what we're up to, and how things are going.

Links to the supplies I used in these pages are below and also listed on their blog. Please note that I now receive a very small commission if someone clicks on my links and makes a purchase. Many crafters do this and I've just begun to as well. It's no additional cost to you at all. Just a nicety for those of us who promote companies' products.

Thanks for stopping in. Now head on over to Elizabeth Craft Designs' blog to check out all the details on my pages today.







Comments

  1. Have only just started to follow you and absolutely loving your moving journal. I understand the stress - our house sale/purchase fell through after months of planning, so its back to square one for us! You have however given me some fab ideas of starting my own journal. Hope your move goes well and will look forward to seeing more as it continues ;-)

    You have inspired me to start journaling and have already got some of the ECD Essential range and am really enjoying it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginny! Thanks so much for your encouragement. And good luck to you with your house as well. I’m delighted I’ve inspired you to start journaling. It’s very therapeutic!

      Delete
  2. Love the "moving' journal and wishing you luck and less stress along the way. We've made a few major moves in the last 20 years...it can be nerve wracking. Just remember to Breathe! Keep out items you know will keep you comforted or crafty as time goes and it will all work out in the end....if it hasn't worked out...your just not at the end. :) Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roxanne. Your kind words are so helpful. I’m happy to hear I’m not in this alone. Lots of people move, it’s just been so long for us in one place. I’m surprised how it’s affecting me. But I am also excited and ready for a change!

      Delete
  3. Moving is fraught with all types of emotions, love the idea of your planner for this big move. Breathe, you've got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed response, Deb. Thank you for your well wishes. We are making good progress! I'll be sharing another Planner Page tomorrow with an update. (3-11-20)

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the delayed response, Deb. Thank you for your well wishes. We are making good progress! I'll be sharing another Planner Page tomorrow with an update. (3-11-20)

      Delete
  4. You are doing great!! Love the moving journal! Processing it and sharing your feelings is so therapeutic!! Hoping to see you on Saturday at your Garage Sale and hoping to say good-bye at this address...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for such a delayed reply. It was great to see you at the sale this year. Thanks so much for your kind words. We are getting there. New post tomorrow with updated Greenville Planner pages! (3-11-20)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com