13th (and final) Holiday Workshop!



Hello everyone and Happy Monday to ya! It's already that time again where I announce open registration for my biggest, most popular class of the year. It's my 13th (and yes, final) Holiday Workshop. Final in the sense that I won't be hosting an actual "class" after this year, but certainly may continue to design the workshop and perhaps sell a tutorial. See, we're going through some transitioning here at the Green household, planning for a big change next year, and thus putting certain things on hold for a bit. Don't fret though, I will continue to create pretty things and share them all with you throughout the year.

For now here are the details of my Holiday Workshop, featuring all the goodies in Graphic 45's newest Christmas collection "Joy to the World."


13th Annual Holiday Workshop
Saturday, November 9th, 2019
11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Viera Community Center
2300 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Viera, Florida 32940
$125 (includes lunch and all supplies)

We will enjoy a fun-filled day of creating along with holiday music, prize give-aways galore, bottled water and coffee, sweets, a delicious lunch from Panera Bread and a Grand Prize Give-Away straight from the generous folks at Graphic 45!


Everyone will make:
10 large greeting cards (2 each of 5 designs, with envelopes)
4 Large Gift Tags
20 Small Gift Tags
4 Gift Card Holders (2 each of 2 designs)
2 Three-Dimensional Treat/Gift Holders


Here are some fun ways you can earn raffle tickets for prizes:
Early Bird Sign-up (before seeing photos of the completed projects) = 10 Tickets!
Brand new attendee to my Holiday Workshop = 10 Tickets!
Bring a friend new to my Holiday Workshop = 5 Tickets!
Travel more than 20 miles to attend = 3 Tickets!
Wear holiday attire (shirt, sweater, hat, whatever) = 3 Tickets!
Bring a 2-liter bottle of soda to share = 3 Tickets!
Plus fun little games so you can win bonus tickets!


About the Area:
There are several affordable hotels in the area, so just Google the community center's address above. This year's location is surrounded by fabulous dining and shopping at the Avenue Viera, which includes Hobby Lobby and Michaels stores!


Will there be kits available if I can't attend?
Space is limited to the first 36 students this year. If the event doesn't fill, I will sell the remaining kits to those on the Kit Wish List. First come, first served. Simply e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com to be put on the waiting list. 


How Can I Register For the Event?

E-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com and provide the following:

1. RSVP that you're attending, provide your first and last name, and e-mail address. 
(Each guest must RSVP for only themselves and not a group.)

2. Once I e-mail you back to confirm your spot, I will reply with directions on your payment options. All payments are due in full upon registration.

3. Pay for your registration according to my e-mail reply and then you're IN!


What do I need to bring?
All class materials are supplied and pre-cut. You'll simply need a few basic crafting tools and adhesive. Once you're successfully registered and paid, you'll receive e-mail updates with specifics as the event gets closer.


This is a super fun event and great time to create all your handmade goodies for the holiday season in one day. I hope you can join us this year! Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below. This will help others who might have the same question.

Comments

  1. Dear Annette,
    I really would love to attend your event and I am sure that it will be so much fun and creative! I definitely would earn the tickets for travelling, but unfortunately the way is far too long from here in Germany... ;-) Sad to hear that you'll resign workshop hosting, but glad that you'll keep providing us with your wonderful ideas and designs! Thank you for all the creative input!
    Kind greetings from good old Germany
    Anka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anka. Thank you for your sweet comment all the way from Germany. Wouldn't that have been fun if you came to my workshop? Well, I surely understand why that's not possible. Perhaps I should go to Germany some day!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com